This past weekend fifteen of us drove to Wake Forest for the last Clemson basketball game of the season. We traveled to Winston-Salem, NC to support ourteam. It was a little disappointing that our team couldn't pull out a win in the end; however, we still had fun cheering them on. We drove back to Clemson after the game and arrived back in town early Monday morning.
It has been an easy week due to the fact that I have worked ahead in all of my classes. Monday after my Organic lab my friends and I enjoyed the sunny weather by longboarding off-campus for three hours. It was the perfect way to start the week by exercising outdoors.
Spring break starts on Friday, so I am pretty excited about going home. I’m ready for a whole week of surfing, wakeboarding, hanging out with friends, eating home-cooked meals, and sleeping in as late as I want to!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A Day in the Life of a College Student: Road Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment