Monday, January 12, 2009

A Day in the Life of a College Student- New Beginnings

It’s the beginning of a new year which means the beginning of a new semester, and the homework is already starting to pile up. My schedule allows me to get most of my work done on Wednesdays and Fridays. I started taking Packaging Science 103 this semester, which will help me create a professional ePortfolio. The ePortfolio is required for my Packaging Science 422/220 course, as well as for graduation. This class seems like it will provide me with important technological skills that I can use in my other classes. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I start the day bright and early with an 8:00 am organic chemistry class. My racquetball class right after organic ,interestingly enough, helps ease my mind while simultaneously keeping me focused for the rest of the day. Packaging Science 204/206 class and lab have just begun, as well. It will be interesting to see what I’ll learn each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment