After a few bumps in the road, Valentine’s weekend was a total success. The florist ‘lost’ the order I placed the week before, and the restaurant temporarily ‘misplaced’ the dinner reservations I made weeks before….but all of it was eventually sorted out. I shared a delicious meal with a really great girl at Calhoun Corners and had a fun, memorable weekend.
I’m paying this week for the time spent away from studying over the weekend. I have tons of homework to do and several big exams to prepare for. I have Pkgsc 103 tutorials and online exams to complete, which wouldn’t be so bad if my computer didn’t continually freeze and crash in the middle of them! The amount of material covered on my Pkgsc 204 exam is about to make my brain explode. My big organic chemistry exam is lurking just around the corner, and I need to study overtime for that. Too bad I can’t change 24/7 into 28/7 until I get all of this done. I’ll just keep plugging away. Who needs sleep, anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment