Wednesday, February 11, 2009
A Day in the Life of a College Student: Keeping Busy
This past weekend I went home to Charleston to visit my family and finish my homework. The weather was in the high 70s the whole weekend, which was nice. Before I left on Sunday, my dad and I played each other in basketball at our neighborhood basketball court. This week has been quite busy so far. It feels like all of the days are beginning to run together so much that I have no idea what day it should be. Monday started with packaging class and ended at 3:30pm with Organic Chemistry Lab. In lab our team distilled hexane from a 1:1 ratio of hexane to toluene. Tuesday was one of my rather long 8am-5pm days. Thursday will be the same story. I was assigned a project in packaging 422/220 that is due next week. The first part of the project requires students to disassemble a flash drive without destroying the drive itself. Students will then draw it to scale in Solidworks. Along with weekly classes, I’ve been staying ahead with my Organic Chemistry readings and doing the required homework. This weekend is Valentine’s weekend, which should be exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment