Friday, February 6, 2009
Day in the Life of a College Student: Week 4
Another week has passed, as well as another set of classes. This week was quite busy. I spent the majority of the weekend finishing up my Solidworks homework and studying for my Organic Chemistry exam. Saturday I got to hang out with the most amazing girl at her going away party. Sunday comprised of driving home from Bri’s party in Fort Mill and studying the night away. Monday was a short day of classes. Tuesday was a chilly morning starting with an organic exam that went well. Tuesday ended with my packaging 422/220 Solidworks class. Wednesday I was able to spend the whole day in the computer lab working on projects for 422/220. My extra long day of classes Thursday progressed as usual. Friday I plan to drive home to Charleston and relax with my wonderful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment