Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Day in the Life of a College Student: Coming to an End

This past Easter weekend was very enjoyable. I drove home to visit with my parents and sister at our home in Mount Pleasant. The weather was very nice as well. Easter service Sunday morning was held on the Boone Hall Plantation lawn on Darrel Creek. There were tons of people sitting under the huge tent with inspiring views of majestic old oaks, colorful azaleas, and the winding creek.

Arriving back at my apartment Sunday night, I prepared for the final push towards exams. Monday was the very last Organic Chemistry Lab of my college career. Monday evening I got a break from the weather and went wakeboarding and wakeskating on Lake Hartwell. I spent a little over twelve hours in the Sonoco Design Lab on Tuesday working on my Packaging 422 assignments. Wednesday I spent the majority of the morning and late afternoon in the same lab trying to complete all of my assignments in time for final exams. Thursday will be a busy day from organic at 8am to my packaging labs ending at 5:00 pm. Friday will consist of putting together my ePortfolio for Packaging 103. Saturday will be a fun day, since I will be attending the OAR concert at Clemson University. All of my classes are coming to an end this next week. It will be exciting to see my hard work pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment