Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Day in the Life of a College Student: Time Flies?

Although this week has blown by quickly, I have managed to keep myself quite busy with school work. Monday started with Packaging Science and ended with a long Organic Chemistry lab. Monday night consisted of making a delicious dinner for a couple friends that we ate while watching the NCAA basketball championship. I spent all day Tuesday on campus from Organic Chemistry at 8:00am until10:30pm in the Sonoco Institute working on my ePortfolio and CAD assignments. Wednesday I took an exam on the thirteen polymers in one of my packaging classes. It will be another late night of studying and writing a paper. Thursday is going to be a ‘shorter’ day lasting only from 8:00am-5:00pm. I’m going wakeboarding from 6:00 to 8:00 that night, so I can’t wait for the day of classes to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment