Thursday, April 2, 2009
A Day in the Life of a College Student: Fun Times
My busy week filled with studying and training had its rewards on the weekend. Friday I drove to my sister’s apartment in Columbia to get ready for Carolina Cup the following day. We got up early Saturday morning; however the vans picking us up were late. We did not get into Camden until 11am where we tailgated all afternoon in the rain. That night we went to Five Points in downtown Columbia to hang out for the rest of the evening. Monday was the mark of a new week. I went to the Sonoco building to prepare for the Grand Opening/building dedication on the following day. Tuesday I helped operate the Kongsberg XL i-cut machine as part of a demonstration. I spent that night in the library studying for my organic exam until 6am. Wednesday night was a repeat of Tuesday with organic studying. There will be no rest until my organic exam is safely behind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment